Alerts - synchronize & mobile app

Austyn

Please allow alerts to be created in the mobile app and send push notifications when criteria is met.
Also, It would be great if the alerts and drawings/levels that have been marked on the desktop version, would transform over in the mobile app as well.

1 layout for all 'platforms'

luissantillana33

those are very good ideas, i recommend sending your feature requests directly to them via email at support@motivewave.com & be sure to put feature request in the title. That way you can be sure they get it & add it to their list.

jijibiji

I fully support your suggestions! I want to add the need for "Custom instrument" in the mobile app that we have created in the desktop application.
The MotiveWave development is really better than the others. I categorically state this after I have tried absolutely all applications for trading or analysis of "Futures Calendar spreads". If there is a good synchronization between desktop and mobile, such as Barchart cmdtyView or TradingView . You won't have equals competitors! Tradingview have a DISGUSTING GRAPHICS for "Custom Instrument" - Unnecessary for analysis.
Desktop is completely - enough and qualitative for the analysis of "Custom instruments" Thank You! Please make a mobile app to be at least a Desktop monitoring app. Plus alerts. That is, to synchronize Workspaces!
This is only in your favor!