Alert for Absorption

ChrisGRM

Hi,

is it possible to set an alert once an absorption happens? I can activate "Absorption" in the Volume Imprint Study, but when creating an alert I can not chose this Study and conditions there.

Donovan2580

No you cannot do it as it stands...

I actually had Daniel from Trading Indicators make that exact change to that study for me.

What version of MW are you running - The Orderflow version, or the Pro version?

luissantillana33

I actually had Daniel from Trading Indicators make that exact change to that study for me.

is it something you'd be willing to share? if not i understand, thank again

ChrisGRM

Thanks for your reply. I am running the Orderflow version, will your study work with it?

Donovan2580

No @ChrisGRM it will not work on the order flow version unfortunately. You will need the Pro Version to run it as there is a difference in the "Alerts" between the two versions.

@luissantillana33 if you have the Pro version and would like to give it a shot let me know and I could share it with you.

1691010830774.png

luissantillana33

No @ChrisGRM it will not work on the order flow version unfortunately. You will need the Pro Version to run it as there is a difference in the "Alerts" between the two versions.

@luissantillana33 if you have the Pro version and would like to give it a shot let me know and I could share it with you.

View attachment 1844
I have the ultimate version so I assume it should work? I appreciate it & will give it a try. Thank you

ChrisGRM

View attachment 1844
Hi Donovan,

thanks for your reply, sad to hear this. Would you still like to share this also with me? I will at least give it a try, maybe I can adapt something there

Donovan2580

Hi Donovan,

thanks for your reply, sad to hear this. Would you still like to share this also with me? I will at least give it a try, maybe I can adapt something there
It will not work at all with the orderflow version. I found that out the hard way - I had paid for him to do the work and then had to upgrade to the Pro Version to make it functional 😬

zackumer

Is this audible alert that indicates when absorption happens? - I have the pro version