Will these Order Flow Analysis worth purchasing for Motivewave Ultimate?

Blonde

Hiya,

There are many Order Flow Analysis tools in the market and there are few tools in Motivewave Ultimate as a native set for analysis. I found this Order Flow Analysis but I don't know if it's accurate and worth purchasing or not:

AlgoX Upgrade for MotiveWave,
Lifetime license upgrade for adding AlgoX to OFA for MotiveWave
$750.00
+
OFA for MotiveWave (one-time)
$499.00
=
Total: 1,249.00 USD

How can I be sure that there will not be any hidden fee or update, upgrade, support fee extra in the next 10 years for these?

What else add-on's do you suggest for Order-Flow Analysis and Volume? or any generic Add-on's, please?

Are these worth purchasing, please? And how can I find out that these indicators coded professionally and their mathematical analysis and programming architecture and development procedure are accurate and lead to accurate measurements of the market, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

rctrader

I use the OFA/Algo pack everyday. I think they are fantastic. Highly recommend. I was able to use their tools to pass the Topstep combine program.

I don't trade with Topstep anymore. I just use them for my own trading now.

Donovan2580

Do you have a link for these Add-ons or is the OFA just referring to the upgrade to the MW order flow edition?

Thanks!

Blonde

I use the OFA/Algo pack everyday. I think they are fantastic. Highly recommend. I was able to use their tools to pass the Topstep combine program.

I don't trade with Topstep anymore. I just use them for my own trading now.

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. Regarding you use this add-on, do you use the below on only:
$750.00

+
$499.00

=

+
Or do you use the Advanced Profile Add-On for MotiveWave + 495USD as well? Thus for a Total of 1,744USD?

Does vendor is trustworthy individual, do update and support price included in these prices for 5 years? Is there any guarantee that these add-on's work for 5 years in Motivewave Ultimate at least?

Kindly do you experience any hang, freeze, lag and latency in the platform of Motivewave-{any version}/Motivewave-Ultimate especially in major news releases on 1-Minute or Tick-Charts, please?

Kindly does this add-on's works on Tick-charts at all? If it works is there any hang, freeze, lag and latency in the platform of Motivewave-{any version}/Motivewave-Ultimate specially in major news releases, please?

Is this the best of the best and most accurate Order Flow Analysis available for Motivewave Ultimate, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Blonde

Hiya @rctrader

Also, the Motivewave-Ultimate have Volume Imprint studies, does this OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon shows any valuable details of Order Flow Analysis beyond what Volume Imprint can show up in the charts?

Volume Imprint as below:
volume_bid_ask_imprint_.jpg
volume_delta_imprint_.jpg
volume_ladder_.jpg
volume_profile_.jpg

I mean OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon will show up anything beyond these to help us get the Order Flow's accurate direction, please? And will it be worth for Total of 1,744USD?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

rctrader

I only
Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. Regarding you use this add-on, do you use the below on only:
$750.00

+
$499.00

=
+
Or do you use the Advanced Profile Add-On for MotiveWave + 495USD as well? Thus for a Total of 1,744USD?

Does vendor is trustworthy individual, do update and support price included in these prices for 5 years? Is there any guarantee that these add-on's work for 5 years in Motivewave Ultimate at least?

Kindly do you experience any hang, freeze, lag and latency in the platform of Motivewave-{any version}/Motivewave-Ultimate especially in major news releases on 1-Minute or Tick-Charts, please?

Kindly does this add-on's works on Tick-charts at all? If it works is there any hang, freeze, lag and latency in the platform of Motivewave-{any version}/Motivewave-Ultimate specially in major news releases, please?

Is this the best of the best and most accurate Order Flow Analysis available for Motivewave Ultimate, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
I only use the first two for $1249.00. I didn't know Advanced Profile was available for MW yet. It was only available for ninja trader for a long time.
I am able to trade very effectively without it, but I might entertain that option.

Blonde

I only

I only use the first two for $1249.00. I didn't know Advanced Profile was available for MW yet. It was only available for ninja trader for a long time.
I am able to trade very effectively without it, but I might entertain that option.

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. Do you mind answering these, please?

1- Do you think the package is the same price for NT8 and Motivewave-Ultimate, if I purchase OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon for Mativewave-Ultimate instead of NT8, do I lose something?

2- I think Motivewave-Ultimate as a Java-based program is more accurate than NT8, thus OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon may work better on Motivewave-Ultimate than NT8?

3- Will 295USD annual support and update price for Motvewave-Ultimate worth it?

4- I'm new to Motivewave-Ultimate, do you know how to create these four charts above with Volume Imprint as I get these figures online and I try to create similar ones in Motivewave-Ultimate charts with Volume Imprint, but I never succeed to create them exactly?

5- This is the link to the Add-on here https://orderflowanalytics.com/add-on-modules/ and I didn't purchase it yet as I'm not sure the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon is worth the Total of 1,744USD?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

rctrader

Hiya @rctrader

Also, the Motivewave-Ultimate have Volume Imprint studies, does this OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon shows any valuable details of Order Flow Analysis beyond what Volume Imprint can show up in the charts?

Volume Imprint as below:
View attachment 875
View attachment 876
View attachment 877
View attachment 878

I mean OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon will show up anything beyond these to help us get the Order Flow's accurate direction, please? And will it be worth for Total of 1,744USD?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
OFA is the same but different. OFA is footpirint, but it is also a whole system. OFA is setup to capitalize on clusters. The cluster area is a key area in the candles or volume profile, which is determined by their proprietary algorithm. When I draw a profile on the screen it can show a CWAP (cluster weighted average price) and a VWAP that update with the movement of each candle. For instance clusters, institutional trade prices, and a vwap for every candle. Their candles are also proprietary probe and rotation candles that make it easier to spot reversals. The cluster focus allows them to create a CWAP or cluster weighted average price. The vwap and CWAP are used in conjunction with each other to identify entries, with small stop losses. OFA also has several other tools built in to help identify entries, stops and targets. It definitely does not replace the motivewave footprint. The Algo X automates your entries, stops and exits based on the volume profile key areas and also automatically sets your targets at 2:1, 3;4:1 or what ever you prefer. It also can manage your capital and help you determine the maximum amount of contracts you should trade. It is a risk management tool, that helps you stick to your trade plan as well.

I attached a bunch of pictures with explanations on them so you can see more.

Attachments

• Candles Zoomed out.png
    Candles Zoomed out.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Candle Settings.png
    Candle Settings.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Vol Prof basics.png
    Vol Prof basics.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 100
  • VOl Prof Clusters.png
    VOl Prof Clusters.png
    277.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Candle Internals.png
    Candle Internals.png
    175.8 KB · Views: 97

rctrader

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. Do you mind answering these, please?

1- Do you think the package is the same price for NT8 and Motivewave-Ultimate, if I purchase OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon for Mativewave-Ultimate instead of NT8, do I lose something?

2- I think Motivewave-Ultimate as a Java-based program is more accurate than NT8, thus OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon may work better on Motivewave-Ultimate than NT8?

3- Will 295USD annual support and update price for Motvewave-Ultimate worth it?

4- I'm new to Motivewave-Ultimate, do you know how to create these four charts above with Volume Imprint as I get these figures online and I try to create similar ones in Motivewave-Ultimate charts with Volume Imprint, but I never succeed to create them exactly?

5- This is the link to the Add-on here https://orderflowanalytics.com/add-on-modules/ and I didn't purchase it yet as I'm not sure the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon is worth the Total of 1,744USD?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
I was using Ninja Trader before Motivewave. I honestly like Motivewave better. I have completely abandoned Ninja Trader and have never looked back.

Motivewave is easier to use. it is much more responsive. The charts don't get corrupt. The built indicators are much better in my opinion. They update the software with new features all the time. I just like it.

To get the charts you requested put the Volume Imprint Study on the chart.

The options will see are as follows:

Xnip2021-07-21_18-24-16.png

Blonde

OFA is the same but different. OFA is footpirint, but it is also a whole system. OFA is setup to capitalize on clusters. The cluster area is a key area in the candles or volume profile, which is determined by their proprietary algorithm. When I draw a profile on the screen it can show a CWAP (cluster weighted average price) and a VWAP that update with the movement of each candle. For instance clusters, institutional trade prices, and a vwap for every candle. Their candles are also proprietary probe and rotation candles that make it easier to spot reversals. The cluster focus allows them to create a CWAP or cluster weighted average price. The vwap and CWAP are used in conjunction with each other to identify entries, with small stop losses. OFA also has several other tools built in to help identify entries, stops and targets. It definitely does not replace the motivewave footprint. The Algo X automates your entries, stops and exits based on the volume profile key areas and also automatically sets your targets at 2:1, 3;4:1 or what ever you prefer. It also can manage your capital and help you determine the maximum amount of contracts you should trade. It is a risk management tool, that helps you stick to your trade plan as well.

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks for the five figures you posted and commented on. These charts are finished, the historical financial event passed. Every indicator on finished charts will be accurately shown the details if the indicator has accurate sophisticated mathematics, software architecture and development. But will these OFA/AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon Estimate the future movement as well? Will they Estimate, if the chart will go up or down based on Order Flow Logic? And if yes, what per cent of the Estimation of OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfileAddon was accurate on Spot Forex live trading yet?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

rctrader

When you asked me the prior question the market was closed, so I gave you what was on my screen at the time. Aside from that how are you going to determine the accuracy of a proprietary software? You can't. Volume will also be displayed differently from broker to broker for candles that are not based on time. The probe and rotation candles used in the OFA system are not based on time. If you are trading spot forex, each broker is significantly different because of price manipulation of the broker, leaving even less comparison for measuring for accuracy.

I don't trade spot forex with OFA. I do know at one time they made it so their profiles and candles work with spot, I don't know if that is still true. Spot does not calculate volume the same as the futures market does. Spot Forex does not have true volume, so I am not sure that Volume based trading tools are the best choice for Spot trading.

Like I said, I don't trade Spot with OFA, so I am probably not the best person to ask this question.

Additionally, there is no predictive artificial intelligence built into the OFA system. It provides tools to help YOU analyze and predict movements based on volume.

Blonde

When you asked me the prior question the market was closed, so I gave you what was on my screen at the time. Aside from that how are you going to determine the accuracy of a proprietary software? You can't. Volume will also be displayed differently from broker to broker for candles that are not based on time. The probe and rotation candles used in the OFA system are not based on time. If you are trading spot forex, each broker is significantly different because of price manipulation of the broker, leaving even less comparison for measuring for accuracy.

I don't trade spot forex with OFA. I do know at one time they made it so their profiles and candles work with spot, I don't know if that is still true. Spot does not calculate volume the same as the futures market does. Spot Forex does not have true volume, so I am not sure that Volume based trading tools are the best choice for Spot trading.

Like I said, I don't trade Spot with OFA, so I am probably not the best person to ask this question.

Additionally, there is no predictive artificial intelligence built into the OFA system. It provides tools to help YOU analyze and predict movements based on volume.

Hiya @rctrader

If you are determined to get the accuracy of a study that is proprietary software, there are academic data analysis applications like MATLAB, etc that can do this for you, if you are professional. Besides form the technical difficulty, I propose the method for you below for this research experiment on OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedVolumeProfile-add-on:

If you are determined to get the accuracy of a study that is proprietary software, there are academic data analysis applications like MATLAB, etc that can do this for you, if you are professional. Besides form the technical difficulty, I propose the method for you below for this research experiment on OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedVolumeProfile-add-on:

0- Open a demo and paper account with IB or any reputable Spot Forex broker who have Spot Forex instruments and asset class and Futures markets instruments and asset class.
1- Select the market you know and you are profitable on that: The Spot Forex, if not and you can't trade any Spot forex, use Futures market. In the Spot Forex market select either of the major Spot Forex pairs. Otherwise, select the Futures markets asset class. e.g. EUR/USD Futures, EURO FX Futures, etc.
2- Only select an asset class and instrument that is on Ranging or Consolidation period or both, thus the market shall not have any clear direction at all, otherwise results are fake and inaccurate.
3- Set a chart with only OFA/AlgoX+AdvancedVolumeProfile-add-on on Motivewave Ultimate as the only Technical Analysis considered for this research experiment, and don't add any other indicator or studies or both.
4- As you can read the order flow on the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on, just by using this OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on and nothing else, place 10 orders in the demo and paper account. If you can, you can go for 20 orders, 30, 40, ..., 100 orders to see an optimum outcome. The more orders you place, the results will be more accurate. Assuming if you placed 100 orders and you get 100 positions filled, then you have X amount of winning trades and Y amount of losing trades. X% is your success rate and Y% is your loss rate. There may be orders that may not get filled or unfortunate issues may happen that we don't consider exceptions management and handling conditions here.
5- Thus X% is the success rate of the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on in practice.
6- I appreciate it if you can kindly share the outcome here, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

rctrader

Hiya @rctrader

0- Open a demo and paper account with IB or any reputable Spot Forex broker who have Spot Forex instruments and asset class and Futures markets instruments and asset class.
1- Select the market you know and you are profitable on that: The Spot Forex, if not and you can't trade any Spot forex, use Futures market. In the Spot Forex market select either of the major Spot Forex pairs. Otherwise, select the Futures markets asset class. e.g. EUR/USD Futures, EURO FX Futures, etc.
2- Only select an asset class and instrument that is on Ranging or Consolidation period or both, thus the market shall not have any clear direction at all, otherwise results are fake and inaccurate.
3- Set a chart with only OFA/AlgoX+AdvancedVolumeProfile-add-on on Motivewave Ultimate as the only Technical Analysis considered for this research experiment, and don't add any other indicator or studies or both.
4- As you can read the order flow on the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on, just by using this OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on and nothing else, place 10 orders in the demo and paper account. If you can, you can go for 20 orders, 30, 40, ..., 100 orders to see an optimum outcome. The more orders you place, the results will be more accurate. Assuming if you placed 100 orders and you get 100 positions filled, then you have X amount of winning trades and Y amount of losing trades. X% is your success rate and Y% is your loss rate. There may be orders that may not get filled or unfortunate issues may happen that we don't consider exceptions management and handling conditions here.
5- Thus X% is the success rate of the OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-add-on in practice.
6- I appreciate it if you can kindly share the outcome here, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
Great info. As , I already use OFA successfully and have been for several years, I don't really feel a need to take the time or initiative to determine its accuracy. I also do not intend to trade spot with it. I am happy with my current systems. Thanks for the info though. It is great to know and will probably help many others

Last edited:

Blonde

Great info. As , I already use OFA successfully and have been for several years, I don't really feel a need to take the time or initiative to determine its accuracy. I also do not intend to trade spot with it. I am happy with my current systems. Thanks for the info though. It is great to know and will probably help many others

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. May please consider testing this OFA+AlgoX+AdvancedProfile-addon for Motivewave Ultimate on Futures 6E/6EU1/,... 6B, 6A, 6N, 6J, 6S, 6C asset classes and see if this is providing any valid analysis output or not? Could you provide a live recorded video of the real-time market analysis by OFA(+AlgoX)+AdvanceProfile-Addon are on the screen of the Motivewave Ultimate, please? (You may upload it to youtube or to any cloud storage and kindly share a link for it here)
If you don't mind, use Better-Volume studies on the OFA analysis price chart as well?

There are Jigsaw trading platform and Bookmap trading platform that offering Order Flow Analysis tools and they cost about 2200USD and 1990USD for their full lifetime license. This Order Flow Analytics company's tools for NT8 cost overall about 4500USD and there are some links online that he sold some packages for about 5000USD as well. And also with these 4500USD packages that are available for NT8, do not contain the total order flow analysis tools, thus you need something like Bookmap or Jigsaw trading platforms to analyze the missing analysis parts. I can't say by sure if the Jigsaw or Bookmap is the best of the best order flow analysis tools yet either. But their tools are fairly priced compared to the OFA about 4500USD package for NT8. As the Motivewave Ultimate OFA packages of 1744USD are not a complete set and the 1744USD package does not contain the full package capacity that is offered for NT8. In the time due, the overall Motivewave Ultimate package will cost the same as 4500USD for the total add-ons overall price offered by OFA company.

I can't say for sure if this overpriced 1744USD OFA tool(that it isn't the full package for Motivewave Ultimate, as the full package of OFA will be about 4500USD whenever it's developed considering if it gets developed) is worth purchasing or not as I don't know its analysis capacity to estimate its value?

?

Also, this is an update to my previous posts, I purchased the 'TOS Value Pack' and it's installed successfully for me. But I didn't test its analysis capacity yet.

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Last edited:

Blonde

Hiya @rctrader

Thanks. I researched to program and develop some new looks for Volume Imprint in the combination with some tools like Volume Profile, TPO, VWAP, etc, and what I got was something like below:
OFA_AA0000.jpg
OFA_AA0001.jpg

- The white line is te VWAP
- The Volume Profile is available on the right and the spot(only in the above chart) in one chart on the left for additional analysis.
- The POC is the green mark and green line accordingly.
- The cluster weight of each candle is replaced by the second candle inside each large candle. They are Yellow or Red accordingly and they have a cluster weight on the inside of them as well.
- The Orders were replaced by red and yellow circles with a number inside of them that shows how important they are.
- The candles numbers and histogram are replacements for Bid/Ask numbers in OFA as a better replacement.
- Volume Profile and TPO lines and levels and areas are highlighted in the first chart above.

I don't get if the OFA candles and OFA analysis and OFA-AlgoX and OFA-Advanced Volume Profile add-on can give me better input to the chart or with the tools and parameters that are already available in the Motivewave Ultimate, with a little bit of programming and configuration, I can get the above charts. Also, any other variations may be possible to be created as well.

I want to purchase any valuable Technical analysis that I may not have to add to my daily technical analysis but I don't like purchasing something that already has it in a different form. I decided to purchase only the OFA-Core but again I couldn't decide if I get the OFA-Core if my current section OFA analysis as the charts above is part of it have the same value and information that can be equivalent to what is available on OFA-Core or OFA-Core+OFA AlgoX+OFA Advanced Volume Profile will add more value to my technical analysis or not?

Also, I couldn't decide if the OFA I different, what part shall I purchase, OFA-Core, OFA-AlgoX, or the OFA-AlgoX plus the Advanced Profile add-on?

On the other hand, I think if I purchase something like Bookmap Global or Bookmap Global Plus, I get something that I don't have it or at least it makes my current technical analysis packages collection of Motivewave Ultimate(+add ons), Multicharts 14+ASP, Ninjatrade 8 x64(+ add ons), a more complete set of collection than purchasing OFA-Core, OFA-AlgoX, or the OFA-AlgoX plus the Advanced Profile add-on that I already have similar tools that nearly replace them maybe for a better one?

The other concern is, I'm not sure if the OFA-Core, OFA-AlgoX, or the OFA-AlgoX plus the Advanced Profile add-on that is created more than five years ago, still up to date and accurate to compete with output that Bookmap Global/Global-plus(with or without their add ons) or native tools of Motivewave Ultimate with some programming and configuration can provide for me or not?

?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

yuemingwei

我用的是SC,在MW上可以实现下图的订单流功能吗?

Attachments

• Snap6.jpg
    Snap6.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 48

Blonde

我用的是SC,在MW上可以实现下图的订单流功能吗?

Hiya @yuemingwei

1- Did you take this screenshot, and what software is it? The OFA on NT8?

2- Your figure looks like OFA candles to me. The question is 'if' this OFA is an accurate measure and 'if' it provides anything extra over what Motivewave Ultimate is offering in TA and Order Flow if you know what I mean?

I'm ready to purchase the available package of OFA for Motivewave Ultimate(Total of 1,744USD) if anyone can prove an outcome that this OFA application can measure a realistic output for Order Flow with enough significant data output that can confirm the order flow in the Futures currencies or FX markets for me?

Thus I'm ready to pay for one or two software/application/add-on that truly and genuinely works and provides accurate Order Flow output and estimation for me? The solution shall allow me to connect my broker data feeds or accurate data feeds that can be purchased for value for money price with full depth of market access to this Order Flow package while at least I can share the data with Motivewave Ultimate and one more Order Flow application at the same time if you know what I mean?

Best of luck