What's wrong....

EdwinJ

Who can read a log file?

Hi,

I have some technical issues, am trading in demo mode, but the plan is to go for real this month so it has to run smoothly. The biggest problem, or maybe it is the only..., is connection, price freezes often on every chart i open, S&P June future, Russell June future.... , maybe because of low volume i don't know but i want to find out. The latest log file is from april 21, but after that it looks like it got worse. How can i make a log file manual?, i should send that for more clarityof course....
Can someone figure out if it is a connection thing, or maybe a volume related thing? It is too unstable now for me to trade for real.

And somehow my motivewave folder is gone, my imac is a little bit messy because of some actions i shouldn't had to make🫤...So where data is stored i don't know, and the search function imac doesn't work.... Downloaded and installed a fresh version but that won't bring the folder back. Folders extensions and backup are still in place, only the main folder isn't there anymore. How do i get this folder back?

Solution, remarks, anyone?🤓....

Ed

It's solved. Connection was a server thing, Amazon server bad connection, probably due to wrong DNS settings. Didn't know that Amazon server is being used...
Motivewave folder found in my Mac backup:sneaky:, so i could restore it.

Attachments

• output (Apr-21 131820).txt
    909.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: