Webinar - Discover the best indicator for you

dsinnig

Hi everyone, check out my Partner Webinar with MotiveWave. I talked about how to choose the best indicator based on your trading style, ways to optimize indicator parameters, live chart analysis and performance testing. I gave some advice on how to choose the right indicators based on current market conditions and introduced our newly released Power Bundle 360 for MotiveWave.

If you're interested, the recording is available at https://support.motivewave.com/videos/best-indicator-for-you/

dave.goodnature

Actually I was hoping that you knew more than I did about how it works. I'm not 100 percent sure how its internals , but Ive been told that it is based on volume footprint fundamentals. It uses imbalance of 400%, POC in the upper 1/3 of bar value area for shorts and lower for longs and measures volume how price comes into the bar and exit. Uses a min/max Delta and start of the bar. It paints zones based on the POC of the bar and you wait for price to pullback into the zones (with whatever other confluence you think you need).

dsinnig

Thanks for the details. We are currently on an order flow study for MotiveWave. But it will be based on our research. I'll keep you posted when it's ready.