VWAP ISSUE

coachted

It appears I can't get a VWAP to work on a range chart is this correct? For example I am looking to have the rthVWAP, wklyVWAP, & monthlyVWAP display on a tick chart yet it is not appearing. In addition I am also having issues with the relative volume working as well...does anyone else have this problem? is there a way to overlay the study ie VWAp from another chart?

luissantillana33

What data provider are you using? Could be a limitation with them. I use all those mentioned above along with session & yearly. I do not have any issues loading mine. I am also using IQFeed.

TraderMarket

Hello Luis,
How did you get IQFeed to work with MW. I could not get anydata coming into my charts the entire trial. The price later also did not correspond
too the instrument

luissantillana33

I have been using it for months & it has worked fine. I just made sure that I had the client downloaded & it connects automatically every time I sign in to MW. Not sure what issues you had but I have never had any like that. It is pricey, but that's the cost of doing business sometimes imo

TraderMarket

Hello,

OK well I still can't get any candle to populate charts. I believe there is a time sync problem, or a symbology problem. There might be a configuration that I did no do. IQFeed is connected, the client run well. It simply won't go through chart The watch list populate real time. but the chart get nothing. No price, no bars. Not sure why. I sent my log to support. They will figure it out. IQFeed is pricy, but you get what you pay for.

brownboy

for me i found out that my broker do not support volume :( make sure they do support for vwap to work