Volume Imprint (Footprint) Vol vs Delta?

TraderGrunge

Hi

I am a Sierra chart user thinking of switching over but I want to make sure all my functionality I use can still be valid on MW.

I was looking at the Footprint study. Is it possible to set it how I have it on Sierra currently where on the left side of the candle I have total volume and on the right side I have total delta?

I attached an image of what it looks like. Vol is on the left side and delta total (bid-ask) on the right.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 134

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello,

This can be done in MotiveWave using the Volume Imprint study. For column 1 you can use Volume as the profile type and then you could enable column 2 and set it to Delta as the profile type. You can then go to the Volume and Delta tabs to configure each as you like. Please see the attached images.

Regards.

Attachments

• Imprint00.png
    Imprint00.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Imprint01.png
    Imprint01.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 121

yuemingwei

这样的功能可以在MW软件实现吗?

Attachments

• Snap6.jpg
    Snap6.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 74

aminus04

Hello,

This can be done in MotiveWave using the Volume Imprint study. For column 1 you can use Volume as the profile type and then you could enable column 2 and set it to Delta as the profile type. You can then go to the Volume and Delta tabs to configure each as you like. Please see the attached images.

Regards.
Jason, is it possible to change the coloring scheme on the footprint to show relative delta for the day or show relative volume for the day. For now its all relative to the bar and is not very helpful. Thanks