Vanishing Pivot Point Studies.

MatDerKater

This has been a problem since day 1.

Pivot Point Studies keep vanishing from my charts, and/or the parameters reset themselves.

'Support' just tells me it works....which it does...sometimes, but very often not.

I am beyond fed up with it now. No other charting software that I use struggles with this. Going to cancel my subscription over this issue.

danielputra

Hi Mat, did you maybe create your own studies?
Or do the build-in ones have this problem?
Which one exactly do you have the problem with?

I had once a problem with a study and after removing it, overwriting my chart template so it does not include the study, restarting MotiveWave and then adding the study back resolved the problem permanently.

I am using a variety of pivot point studies and they all work perfect (besides the one time mentioned above). I even have created my own variants which work perfect and are totally reliable.

MatDerKater

Hi Mat, did you maybe create your own studies?
Or do the build-in ones have this problem?
Which one exactly do you have the problem with?

I had once a problem with a study and after removing it, overwriting my chart template so it does not include the study, restarting MotiveWave and then adding the study back resolved the problem permanently.

I am using a variety of pivot point studies and they all work perfect (besides the one time mentioned above). I even have created my own variants which work perfect and are totally reliable.

No, these are the built in studies.

The Daily time frames always work.

The Weekly, and Monthly timeframes however, have a habit of resetting to 'frozen' Daily TFs. When loading up the charts anew.

They do the exact same thing across the 3 different machines I have used MW on.

Spin

That sounds like a bug. I would advise you to make a (short) video about the issue and getting in contact with support@motivewave.com.

I have done the same before; that way we all help improving the MW-package :)