Using Multiple data feeds at the same time(?).

Peter

Have both a Oanda and TradeStation account. Forgot on how to run both data feeds at the same time. I tried the user guide, but no mention on how to do so. Currently log out of one to relog in to the other.

danielputra

Hi Peter, you need to have the Professional or Ultimate edition. If you had this during trial, I believe you had the Ultimate edition for that period.

If you are on one of these 2 editions then from the "Configure" menu select "Workspaces", edit the desired workspace and click the Add Connection button. Under some conditions there is a restart of MotiveWave required when adding a new connection for the first time. So if the data does not come through properly, just restart and all should be fine from thereon.

Peter

Hi Peter, you need to have the Professional or Ultimate edition. If you had this during trial, I believe you had the Ultimate edition for that period.

If you are on one of these 2 editions then from the "Configure" menu select "Workspaces", edit the desired workspace and click the Add Connection button. Under some conditions there is a restart of MotiveWave required when adding a new connection for the first time. So if the data does not come through properly, just restart and all should be fine from thereon.
I have the paid Ultimate edition. Thanks for the refresher. Use to save settings on the local disk and it had a brain fart needing replacement. Forgot, how I had two brokers active together. Now all saved on cloud which makes life easier.