Using keyboard to scan through results

Hsachdeva

Hi guys, noob here! I want to know if there was a way to scroll through scanner results using the keyboard. It seems like I can only use the mouse to click through results as the keyboards controls the charts under the scan results. It's a work flow issue where it takes too much time to go through results by click through each result. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
HS

Dojidog

I have a watch list that I keep the mouse pointer on. I just move down and click, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat. This layout include 3 multi time frame charts all linked together. Two are detached and floating. The master is pic'd below.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-23 102736.png
    Annotation 2020-08-23 102736.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 5

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,

The up and down arrow keys are not currently supported for the scan result table. It will however as Dojidog mentioned, work with watch lists.
I will pass the request on to development.

Dojidog

Actually the Up/Down arrows do work. Just a real pain if you have alerts tied to the charts. Have to keep clicking "Nevermind":confused: That is why I use the mouse. Easier in the long run.

Hsachdeva

You can't scroll through the results of the scan with up and down keys, all they do is zoom in or zoom out respectively for charts. Anyways thank you guys, and Joe thank you for passing it along. This would really help with work flow as anyone can quickly scroll through scan results.