Unfinished Business in Volume Imprint Study

abctrading

Would it be possible to add an Option to highlight any unfinished business at the Top or Bottom of a candle or bar within the Volume Imprint Study? Similar to how you have the "Absorption" option in the Imbalance Tab?

Here is an example of where this occurred near the Globex High and could have made it easier to spot and add to the possibility that price was not getting rejected at this Globex Hi level and price may continue higher. https://www.screencast.com/t/3F3LJj0ZuxxR

Unfinished_Business_example.png

Thanks for the consideration :)

Brian

ScottyA

Jo-Jo,

I'm sure you're already on top of this, but the Order Flow term is Unfinished Auction ;)

Scotty

rctrader

Jo-Jo,

I'm sure you're already on top of this, but the Order Flow term is Unfinished Auction ;)

Scotty
Hi Scotty,

I have been trading order flow for years and in all the platforms I have used GOM, mzpack, OFA, etc, it has always been referred to as unfinished business. Unfinished auction must be a new term.

Best Regards,
RC

ScottyA

Thanks RC. It may very well be a new term, as I've only been using Order Flow for 5 years. I wasn't aware of the term "business."

Ironically, I learned the term "unfinished auction" from Gomi/futures.io, MZpack, and OFA.

Cheers.

rctrader

Gomicators describes it both ways. Both terms are correct. Suprised you didn't notice.
I also posted descriptions from several other footprints and you can see it is called both. Unfinished Business and Unfinished Auction both mean the same thing and both terms are correctly used.

Last edited: