Trade Report History

Scorpio87

is their a way to delete the trade report data on both the real and simulated account ?

Donovan2580

You can just go into preferences are reset the SIm account and it will clear everything.

I am not sure if you can actually delete trades from your log file on real accounts, but you can clear them from recent history by clicking on the little trashcan (See 2nd picture below).

Hope that helps

1.PNG

2a.png

Scorpio87

I think that will only clear simulated trades, but i will give it a try.

Thankyou

Scorpio87

the trash can on my real report at the bottom right does nothing,
i am on a MAC. have included a screen shot.

Attachments

• Trade Report Page.png
    Trade Report Page.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

Donovan2580

Give this a try... Open up a new page File > New > New Page

Select the accounts tab at the top and then pick the one on the far left with 3 horizontal windows.

3.png

In the bottom pane of that page you will see the little trash can picture (see below). Not sure if it will work but worth a try.

2a.png

Scorpio87

selected the account panel and my real acct, then the trash on the bottom right, but no luck.
have written motive wave and will wait for their reply

thanks for your suggestion

nooris

Yeah it's driving me crazy. My trade report is wildly incorrect (probably because I alternate between two different computers). Even MotiveWave know about this problem: https://docs.motivewave.com/knowledge-base/general/trade-report-is-incorrect Then why not give us the option to erase or edit the trade report like Sierra does. Also why can't it calculate commissions (it only does that with backtesting.

stalkinstocks

I just purchased the standard package, and do not have access to the metics/trade report like I did on the trail. I can't even find reference to it on their website. I emailed 5 hours ago but if anyone knows what package I need or if I should already have it.

hyperpi

I just purchased the standard package, and do not have access to the metics/trade report like I did on the trail. I can't even find reference to it on their website. I emailed 5 hours ago but if anyone knows what package I need or if I should already have it.
I have the same problem. Any feedback?