Toggling Exit Strategy Brackets On/Off

ebaydan777

For the trade panels bracket 1 2 and 3 that is preconfigured, is there a way to enable and disable exit/profit strategies in the trade panel via a hotkey? I ask because if I am in a trade and want to exit before profit or loss is taken but do so manually, it creates another exit/profit target strat. If I had a hot key I could enable or disable creating a new strategy immediately after I enter a trade with brackets on.

Thanks

LeoTheTiger

The only way I have found around this issue is to create a hotkey for flatten all. This would be the best way that I could figure out and would accomplish your goal assuming you want to kill the entire trade.

If you want to scale out of the position before your OCO's get tagged that doesn't appear to be possible on MW.

1642544318050.png

You can go to Configure/Preferences/Keyboard to add these hotkeys if you don't already know how to find them.

Donovan2580

I run into this situation every day it seems.

The best way I have found is to toggle off the brackets via "The Power Button" (See Below)

IE - I entered a trade with a bracket OCO and want to place another order without affecting what is already in place.

If you toggle that button off it will only effect what you do moving forward, not orders that are already in place.

Not exactly a hotkey solution, but it is the best work around I have found :)

1642562503759.png

ebaydan777

I run into this situation every day it seems.

The best way I have found is to toggle off the brackets via "The Paperclip" (See Below)

IE - I entered a trade with a bracket OCO and want to place another order without affecting what is already in place.

If you toggle the paperclip it will only effect what you do moving forward, not orders that are already in place.

Not exactly a hotkey solution, but it is the best work around I have found :)

View attachment 1131
Yes this is the best method I was hoping there was a hot key for that :) but this works too