The CME with full dept of market data fee(6E, 6B,...) with discount as non-professional?

Blonde

Hiya,

I use Interactive brokers and I have questions below:

1- I'm looking for best of the best possible solution to get the CME with full dept of market data fee with a discount as non-professional? May please advise me if I can get the data from CME directly, or through companies like Rithmic, DXfeed or Bookmap if it's better to get this data?

2- How much is the discounted data fee as non-professional for Futures Currencies from CME(6E, 6B, 6A, 6N, 6J, 6S, 6C)?

3- I have few platforms and I may be required to connect one of them to the CME futures currencies data at a time as based on what I heard, the data feed providers does not allow to connect multiple platforms even from one single PC/Laptop to the single data feeds?
I have platforms of NT8, Motivewave Ultimate, Multicharts 14 and considering maybe purchasing Bookmap Global and Jigsaw independent soon. It would be nice if I can connect all of them to the data feeds for Futures currencies data, but I may be needed to connect them one at a time if I purchase data feeds from data providers that putting restrictions on data connectivity limits to a single platform only. Is there any solution for this, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Jan

I don't think you can get the data from the CME directly. Bookmap can give it to you and that you can use with Motivewave (DXFeed or Rithmic), but it's a little overpriced. If you open an AMP account, you can get all 4 exchanges from the CME group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX) for $30 data fee + $25 service fee with full market depth. (I think the service fee is for the order routing for your live account).

At AMP you can't get the Rithmic data without a live account with order routing through Rithmic. The good thing is that you can connect this Rithmic feed to Bookmap also. Actually at the same time if it's the same computer. I save a lot of money using that feed for Bookmap instead of getting the SAME feed from them. You will not pay the professional fee, if you don't have more than 2 Rithmic data subscriptions to the CME.

Jan

If you only need one exchange (I think the currencies are on CME) then maybe the Bookmap Rithmic option is cheaper. $39 per exchange.

Blonde

If you only need one exchange (I think the currencies are on CME) then maybe the Bookmap Rithmic option is cheaper. $39 per exchange.

Hiya @Jan

Thanks, but this CME data by Bookmap for 39USD connects to only one platform(Bookmap) but what can I do for connecting Motivewave Ultimate, NT8, Multicharts 14, and Jigsaw installed on the same PC/Laptop/Trading-Server to CME data with full depth of market data feeds?

"If you open an AMP account, you can get all 4 exchanges from the CME group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX) for $30 data fee + $25 service fee with full market depth. (I think the service fee is for the order routing for your live account)."
Thanks. Can I pay only 30USD/m with a live AMP account but avoid the extra 25USD/m and have full market depth data feeds on the Motivewave Ultimate plus either of {Jigsaw, Bookmap, Multicharts 14, and NT8} platform, kindly if you know what I mean, please?

I don't know why there shall be restriction on data feeds and if the restriction is a regulation why some other data providers that don't have the full depth of market data feeds offering multi-connection possibility from same PC/Laptop/Trading-server but this Rithmic doesn't?

Is the DXfeed CME data feeds have the same restrictions and connection limitations to a single platform like Rithmc? And how much is their fee for CME with full depth of market?

- Note: I'm non-professional and I only need CME for Futures Currencies from CME(6E, 6B, 6A, 6N, 6J, 6S, 6C). The most discounted option and solution, the better?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Last edited:

Jan

@Blonde

I used to use the Bookmap Riithmic feed for Motivewave and ATAS and Bookmap in parallel. What you need to do is install R-Trader Pro and let that fetch the data and connect all the other programs through the R-trader Pro bridge. So they all use that feed.

Jan

@Blonde

"Thanks. Can I pay only 30USD/m with a live AMP account but avoid the extra 25USD/m and have full market depth data feeds on the Motivewave Ultimate plus either of {Jigsaw, Bookmap, Multicharts 14, and NT8} platform, kindly if you know what I mean, please?"

I don't think it's possible to get a pure data feed from Rithmic through AMP. But you should ask them.

Jan

@Blonde

"Is the DXfeed CME data feeds have the same restrictions and connection limitations to a single platform like Rithmc? And how much is their fee for CME with full depth of market?"

As I said, if you use the R-Trader Pro bridge, then you can get the data feed to all your programs. There is no other way. You can have two feeds (for example if you have two computers). TECHNICALLY you can only have two feeds total, this is what the CME calls "non-professional", but I heard from people that they have more than two feeds (for example one from CQG, one from Rithmic and then the Sierra Chart one). I have never heard anyone being fined for that. But be careful.

Jan

@Blonde

If you really only need the currencies, which is the CME exchange, then I guess the Rithmic feed from Bookmap is still cheaper at $39 than the AMP option because of the extra $25.

Blonde

@Blonde

"Is the DXfeed CME data feeds have the same restrictions and connection limitations to a single platform like Rithmc? And how much is their fee for CME with full depth of market?"

As I said, if you use the R-Trader Pro bridge, then you can get the data feed to all your programs. There is no other way. You can have two feeds (for example if you have two computers). TECHNICALLY you can only have two feeds total, this is what the CME calls "non-professional", but I heard from people that they have more than two feeds (for example one from CQG, one from Rithmic and then the Sierra Chart one). I have never heard anyone being fined for that. But be careful.

Hiya @Jan

Thanks. I used the R-Trader-Pro, which allow me to connect to only one Platform besides R-Trader-Pro. If you can connect more than one platform by R-Trader-Pro, e.g. connecting Motivewave Ultimate and Bookmap at the same time by R-Trader-Pro, please clarify?

And please kindly clarify how do you purchase the data feeds that allow this option?

As I asked Rithmic support directly, Rithmic support didn't reply properly to my question but what I understand is they don't want to allow two platforms besides R-Trader-Pro can be connected to their data feeds, as they limit the platform to one platform besides R-Trader-
Pro?

I may be wrong but this is my understanding from what the Rithmic support team replied to my support request. I'm confused, may please kindly advise me on this?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Jan

Hi @Blonde,

Check this number here under File -> User Profile.
Maybe if this is 2 then you can't connect more than one additional software. Then you have to call up the company that gave you the Rithmic feed and tell them to change that to a higher number. Otherwise, maybe there is a way to only connect the data, but not the order routing for the other software that you are using.

I only ever purchased two data feeds. The Rithmic feed from Bookmap and the Rithmic feed from AMP. For both I can connect the feed to more than one platform through R-Trader Pro.

1631564879044.png

Antares66

Is it possible to use Bookmap´s digital version (free) and order Rithmic feed. I am only interested in the Rthmic feed and not in Bookmap.

Blonde

Is it possible to use Bookmap´s digital version (free) and order Rithmic feed. I am only interested in the Rthmic feed and not in Bookmap.

Hiya @Antares66

I don't know lol

I'm going to purchase 'Bookmap Global' or 'Bookmap Global Plus' and maybe 'Jigsaw' too and then I try to purchase any data feeds that offer a Full depth of market data for all of my platforms. But I'm not sure how to convince the Rithmic or other Full depth of market data providers to provide data concurrently for two private platforms like 'Motivewave Ultimate' + 'Bookmap Global Plus' or 'Jigsaw' or 'Multicharts 14' or 'NT8'?

Best of luck 😇