Support/Resistance On/OFF

igor.s

Would you consider to add a possibility to fine tune what should be shown/hidden on the chart when Show Analysis button is toggled? Today, when Show Analysis is turned off all charting elements, except the guides, are turned off. I would like to see an option to turn on/off frequently used elements independently. For example: I constantly use support/resistance elements. They are quite useful but may clutter a chart in some case. I would like to turn them off, however, the remaining charting elements like boxes, trend lines or Fib ext I want to stay on the chart. Assigning hot keys to show/hide groups of elements, say support/resistance could help as well. Also it would be beneficial to have a separate turn on/off just for the guides. Basically, I'm looking for greater flexibility needed for naked chart traders.

Thank you.
Igor

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello Igor,

I will add this feature request for you. It's probably something that would require a bit of thought into how it would be implemented.

Thanks for the feedback.

cLeverEdge

It would be good to have the ability to hide/reveal individual indicators on a chart.

For example, I may run 3 separate VWAPS (daily, weekly monthly), pivot points on a chart and 'Big Trades' indicator, but won't want them all visible at the same time.

So would be useful to include a 'hide' button either next to the settings of the indicator, or the mini-menu settings which appears when the cog is pressed.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• Indicator Toggle.png
    Indicator Toggle.png
    150 KB · Views: 10