Stop Limit error - value below 1$

brunocf82

Hello guys.

I am trading cryptos in Binance through Motivewave (of course), but when I try to place an limit or stop limit order trading some token that the price is below 1$, the software returns the follow message "Error submitting order: -1013: Filter failure: PRICE_FILTER". For all the tokens above 1$ I don't have any issue, and I can place orders and modify them direct on the chart. Can anyone please tell me what to do? I didn't find anything on Google or even in the software configurations and tutorials.
When I make the same order on the Binance platform I don't have any issues, so it's not a limitation from the Exchange.

duplahun

Dear Support,
I've got same error on Binance SPOT order. I like to take BUY LIMIT order for lower price with 200 USDT. I have got enough free USDT in my SPOT wallet.
Please help us to resolve this issue.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 18.15.56.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 18.15.56.png
    886.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 18.16.53.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 18.16.53.png
    895.6 KB · Views: 8

Miahava

Recently I found a crypto-wallet on the Internet - https://eclipcoin.com/, which I was interested in. After reading a lot of positive reviews about it, I decided to check out how it worked. All operations have passed very fast, instant withdrawal of funds, working with Interac, after working with it remained pleasantly surprised.

brunocf82

Recently I found a crypto-wallet on the Internet - https://eclipcoin.com/, which I was interested in. After reading a lot of positive reviews about it, I decided to check out how it worked. All operations have passed very fast, instant withdrawal of funds, working with Interac, after working with it remained pleasantly surprised.
If you're not a robot, don't make mess with stupid subject which has nothing to do with the subject. Clown.