Split Individual TPO profiles

t85

Currently, we can select "align letters" to split ALL the profiles.

What would be more ideal is if we could split individual profiles.

For example, if I wanted to leave all the previous profiles as regular ('align letters' unchecked), but wanted to split ('align letters' checked) the latest profile, or any other, I should be able to right click the individual day's profile and have just that day profile split ('align letters' checked). Then right click could work as a "toggle" so I click it and it splits, right click again and it goes back to the normal distribution.

Hopefully I'm explaining this clearly, but if not, let me know and I can go into more detail or post images.

Donovan2580

Hi T85 -

I think I understand your question - And if so, it can be easily done.

Right click on a days profile and hit Align Letters - That will split just the day that you "right-clicked" on.

See this screenshot. Is this what you are looking to do? The first 2 days are normal - the last day is split (and then I can undo it by right clicking again)

Thanks,

Donovan

Capture.PNG

t85

Hey @Donovan2580 this is great! Never even saw this 🙉.

Only issue is, it only works if I turn off "Split Reg vs Ext Session," which explains why I didn't see the Align Letters option, as I have the "split reg vs ext" option checked.

When I uncheck that, then I get the "Align Letters" option when right clicking the profile. But since I need to seperate ETH vs RTH, then I get these options.

Donovan2580

Oh yeah I did not even realize that, but you are correct.

I always have two separate tabs (Charts), one for RTH only & one for 24 hour (With ETH separated like yours).

Seems to work well - and in my case I have never found the need to split out ETH profiles, just the RTH data.

Anyways - Hopefully that helps a little. It is certainly better than aligning the letters of every day 🤓

Reactions: t85

t85

Yes that is definitely helpful! THANKS for replying and sharing @Donovan2580! 👊
I will work with it like that for now and toggle ETH off and on.

Hopefully, @MotiveWave_Jason or @MotiveWave_Joe can also still get the "fix" to allow us to do this when the split sessions option is on added to the request list for an upcoming update as well. Would be great to reduce the number of tabs and charts I have to open for these kinds of smaller details.

cLeverEdge

Hi - is it possible to split TPOs by session time?

By default, session times all appear in the same TPO profile - but hoping to split them up to compare sessions like this picture.

Attachments

• Photon Trader.jpg
    Photon Trader.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 29

Donovan2580

Check out this thread (Click the link below)

There are 2 options on how to do this.

Ignore my post in that thread - I had misunderstood his question.

Hope that helps.

cLeverEdge

Check out this thread (Click the link below)

There are 2 options on how to do this.

Ignore my post in that thread - I had misunderstood his question.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for sharing this @Donovan2580 - much appreciated.

I had trialed this method previously but, unfortunately it is less than ideal. Split at the wrong section and you have to start over - and quickly becomes laborious if covering multiple markets and comparing sessions historically. But guess this will have to do for now and hope MW implement this feature in future.

Thanks again

Matt