SMC / ICT: BoS, ChoCh, OrderBlocks, FVG's, FVA's, ST's, rejections, invalidations, ...

What SMC/ICT-concepts should my 'SMC-for-MW'-Study include ??

• I want OrderBlocks

• I want OB's from a higher TimeFrame

• I want ChoCh's

• I want to be able to see when a 'strong' swingpoint was formed

• I want FVG's

• I want FVA's

• I would like to be able to see where 'rejections' from an OB happened (on this or the higher TF)

• I want to see when a BoS last happened

• I want FVG-levels from a higher TF displayed on a lower TF

• I want to see when 'Sharp Turns' took place

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spin

Dear fellow Forum-members,

Last summer I sort of fell in love with the beauty of 'Smart Money concepts' and the teachings of 'ICT'.
Coding is my love language (😂), so I have written a few Studies for MW to make my 'BoS/ChoCh/OrderBlock'-drawing life easier.
In the past few months this has gotten somewhat out of hand: I also added code for a bunch of other concepts:
  • Markers for 'strong' swingpoints: the ones that caused a new High or Low
  • Markers for the position last swingpoint was broken
  • Is an OB invalidated by the wick or the body of a candle ?
  • What level of an OB needs to be reached before it gets invalidated: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% ?
  • When was an OB rejected ? Did this rejection happen in a single bar, or over two or three bars ?
  • Markers on candles that invalidate an FVG
  • Do we also want to display 'historical OB's' (that were invalidated in the past) ?
  • Where are the ChoCh's located ?
  • Did we have a 'Sharp Turn' in the last X bars ?
  • Where are the Fair Value Gaps located ?
  • Where are the Fair Value Areas located ?
  • Does user want to plot the FVG's from higher TimeFrames on this chart, to be able to see where 'nested FVG's' are located ?
  • Does user want to plot the OB's from a higher TF on this chart, to be able to see where 'nested OB's' are located ?
EuzA0w.jpg

GNpmH9.jpg

Anyway: I have been getting quite a few 'coding requests' about one or multiple of these concepts lately, so it seems I am not the only one who has a crush 😁

I am wondering now whether I should perhaps package all / some of this together and put it up for lease on my site (for a monthly fee)

This finishing & packaging will take some time (what I am using now to trade I do not consider as a 'finished Study' yet; the menus still need polishing), so I am wondering what I should / should not put into it.
Also wondering how big this 'SMC/ICT for MotiveWave'-market is (the MW-team is very sparse with information about numbers of users / licenses)

So I have questions for y'all: please be so kind to fill in the poll above
(ah yes, I set the options so that you can only see the results once you voted. Sneaky me ! :cool: Please do not answer if you have no clue what SMC/ICT-concepts are. I will make all results public in a few weeks. Patience is a virtue! 😜)

Last edited:

brownboy

i don't believe lease will be good option, sell it like any other indicators selling motive waves lifetime license.