reviewing trades

oie

Hey Everyone,

I'd be interested in hearing how anyone else may deal with this.
When reviewing trades in the evening - I'm not seeing the same "look" on my volume profile or foot print charts that I saw during the session.
By the time the day is complete the volume profile and foot print charts now look different than what I saw during the day when I may have taken the trade.
When reviewing in the evening I'm not seeing the same profile or footprint that I saw in the moment when I took the trade.
Unlike the market itself...for example a candlestick...once it forms its fossilized. So in my reviews I'm only getting half the review in cos I really cant see the profile or imprint as it was in that moment.
I tried replay. When I switch times and want to replay different times of the market the daily profile starts loading from that moment so it is missing the info from hours prior.
I'd be interested in hearing how anyone deals with this in their reviews of their trades.

Donovan2580

I find the easiest way to be replay. Start from the open and then fast forward to the time you want to look at....

You can go forward at 500x speed so you will get there in no time :)

Reactions: oie