request some assistance with code.

mwUserGreg

Good day, all! In the MotiveWave Study menu option, there is a sub folder called 'Overlay' and within that folder is a study called 'Depth of Market'. This study places a bar chart of Bid/Ask quantities at each price level. Can someone assist me without to get something similar but to show only the numbers themselves, no bars. And only for levels where the quantity is x or more.

Also I would like to find an experienced MotiveWave developer with serious skills for a larger project. Thanks in advance for any assistance and/or direction!
g

nooris

If you are trying to see the deltas, then try the volume imprint study and choose to add a summary profile and choose type delta. Here's how it looks (on the far right).

Attachments

• EPU23 - Untitled - Aug-23 2128 PM (5 min).png
    EPU23 - Untitled - Aug-23 2128 PM (5 min).png
    911.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 9.28.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 9.28.26 PM.png
    469.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

mwUserGreg

hey, nooris! thanks for the reply and info! I'm not really looking for the deltas, but rather the ability for me to query size at each level, via code. for example, if I wanted to highlight levels that have maybe 3 or 4 times the quantity of an adjacent level, that would be a nice start. but I certainly appreciate that you took time to share that information and post those screenshots! it may come in handy for a different scenario someday!

Thanks again!
greg