Programmer for MotiveWave

Jody Samuels

I am looking for a MotiveWave programmer to program our indicator. Any recommendations?

Jody Samuels

Larry, I have worked with him many times. I need a new programmer as he is too busy to take on my project.

Jody Samuels

Bryan SP

I am looking for a MotiveWave programmer to program our indicator. Any recommendations?
Hi Jody, I am not sure if your request for a programmer has been fulfilled, but I am a MotiveWave programmer and I'd love to speak with you about programming your indicator. I have 5 years experience and have developed many complex indicators including automated strategies that interface with brokers. Thank you,
Bryan

Spin

Hello @Bryan SP and welcome to the MW-forums :)

I "think" a programmer has been found already ;)

But I will contact you through PM, because I have a few questions of my own for you

granato

I am interested in talking to you. Can you please set up a meeting with me here?
Thank you, looking forward. Jody Samuels
Hello Jody - do you have a few minutes to discuss how things are going with your programming project. I am interested in finding help as well and would be very grateful for your input.

aquadreamer

I am an active trader and a developer by education. I have developed my own custom strategy by consolidating signals from 5 other technical indicators.

As MotiveWave's order management capabilities are unreliable at best when it comes to Interactive Brokers, I have developed a Python based service for order management.

In my setup, my strategy running in MW (when a signal is generated) it calls the python service to place bracket orders, delete orders, adjustment of a stop limit order to a trail order etc...

If you would like to discuss your specific custom strategy and would like me to develop it for you, please feel free to reach out to me at jameel.syed@gmail.com

Spin

Hello @RBM and welcome to the MW-forums :)

I might be able to help.

Please see my bio:

👇👇👇👇