problem with Binance ???

Essaidovski

hi ,
I can acces to my Binance account on MotiveWave :mad::mad:.
I checked my API no problem.
I changed my API . nothing always didn't work :mad::mad:.

Stoneyard

Hi Marvin, I did have some problems myself too! I tried to look at the log to find out why, but could find the reason why. So after many changes of API Keys for no reason it started working!
Here is the latest Log (You should get something similar) Look for it in HELP then Log File.
I hope it helps!

Regards,
P.S. Try connecting with Binance alone and then test adding Binance & Crypto Compare at the same time. See how the log react. If both fail the issue will be different.
P.P.S. My problem now is Keeping the connection running so that the active Strategy doesn't lose a trade. The connection was lost or stopped for no reason I can explain. (Using the Cloud)

Stoneyards

16:32:23 INFO Connecting to: Binance
16:33:48 INFO connected to Binance
16:33:48 INFO Connecting to: Bitstamp
16:33:57 WARNING unable to connect!
16:33:57 INFO Connecting to: CryptoCompare
16:34:00 WARNING {"MESSAGE":"INVALID_PARAMETER","INFO":"We only support JSON format with a valid api_key, you did not pass an api_key or your api_key is invalid so you can only use streamer format.","TYPE":"401","PARAMETER":"format"}
16:34:00 WARNING CCService::eek:nDisconnected()
16:34:00 WARNING Service::reconnect() scheduling reconnect in 2 seconds (CryptoCompare)
16:34:01 INFO connected to CryptoCompare

Essaidovski

Hi Marvin, I did have some problems myself too! I tried to look at the log to find out why, but could find the reason why. So after many changes of API Keys for no reason it started working!
Here is the latest Log (You should get something similar) Look for it in HELP then Log File.
I hope it helps!

Regards,
P.S. Try connecting with Binance alone and then test adding Binance & Crypto Compare at the same time. See how the log react. If both fail the issue will be different.
P.P.S. My problem now is Keeping the connection running so that the active Strategy doesn't lose a trade. The connection was lost or stopped for no reason I can explain. (Using the Cloud)

Stoneyards

16:32:23 INFO Connecting to: Binance
16:33:48 INFO connected to Binance
16:33:48 INFO Connecting to: Bitstamp
16:33:57 WARNING unable to connect!
16:33:57 INFO Connecting to: CryptoCompare
16:34:00 WARNING {"MESSAGE":"INVALID_PARAMETER","INFO":"We only support JSON format with a valid api_key, you did not pass an api_key or your api_key is invalid so you can only use streamer format.","TYPE":"401","PARAMETER":"format"}
16:34:00 WARNING CCService::eek:nDisconnected()
16:34:00 WARNING Service::reconnect() scheduling reconnect in 2 seconds (CryptoCompare)
16:34:01 INFO connected to CryptoCompare

After many changes of my API Keys, for no reason it started working!
thanks a lot

Daveman0

Oy, I'm having this same problem now - connected successfully to Coinbase, but Binance API doesn't work after numerous tries - it also seems to drop out often during trading, which is quite annoying...

Daveman0

Here's what I'm getting in the log:

18:16:45 WARNING BNService::connect() unable to load spot account: 401 {"code":-2015,"msg":"Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action."}
PPSRenderer: scenario.effect - createShader: LinearConvolve_32
new alphas with length = 278528
18:17:37 WARNING BNService::connect() unable to load spot account: 400 {"code":-1021,"msg":"Timestamp for this request is outside of the recvWindow."}
18:23:42 WARNING BNService::connect() unable to load spot account: 400 {"code":-1021,"msg":"Timestamp for this request is outside of the recvWindow."}