Print Chart Window after Trade Execution?

abctrading

Besides using a snipping tool or something like Greenshot, has anybody figured out a way to have a chart get printed and saved after a trade execution ... like after an entry or exit? Perhaps where it can get stored into a specific file .... where MW does it automatically?

I remember it kind of working when I had email alerts set up ... but I cannot get my Gmail accounts to work with MW .... keeps blocking it no matter how many times I say it is a safe source.

Can't find anything in Keyboard Shortcuts or in User Guides either for this ... .or maybe I am just missing it.

I am currently using Greenshot... and it works ... just thought it would be slick to have it all automatically done so I don't have to get distracted and fumble and bumble.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Brian

ScottyA

There's a shortcut available for "Save As Image" which saves an image of the chart. I use the Ultimate Edition, so I don't know if this feature is available in the Community Edition.

Save As Image.png

Are you looking for an automated screenshot, meaning as soon as you hit Buy/Sell, it executes a trade AND takes a screenshot?

abctrading

Hey @ScottyA ,

Thanks for the reply and info! ..... duh, how did I miss that "Save As" option??? lol

To answer your question(s), yes I have the Ultimate Edition and yes it would be great to have an automated screenshot that triggers as soon as an entry/exit happens. I think it could be cool for adding into a journal to help see what was right/wrong about trades ... help see what I was seeing right there and leading up to the trade as well as Target setting.

Thanks again,

Brian