Price lines across different charts for same instrument

aminus04

Im looking to be able to draw a price line in one chart and have the same line show up in another chart with the same instrument. Is that possible? I tried search and couldnt find anything, I also tried linking the charts but the guide lines didnt copy over.

scottbonerigo

Im looking to be able to draw a price line in one chart and have the same line show up in another chart with the same instrument. Is that possible? I tried search and couldnt find anything, I also tried linking the charts but the guide lines didnt copy over.
You can try the instrument overlay study

Omegaknight

As long as both charts are the same analysis it can be done. I currently have an 3 ES Futures charts open, 5m, 1m, 12s. all 3 charts have the same objects on them because they are the same analysis. I even have some indicators on the 5m that only show up there because I switched the visibility to that timeframe only.

LikesToTrade

Sorry, I too have this problem: I have a 1m and 5m chart open (same symbol) next to each other. Horizontal lines I draw in one chart do not appear in the other. What am I missing?

KVK0711

I am trying to use the "cloud study" to populate horizontal lines on my charts. My data feed is CQG and when i use EPU21 for the instrument name, the study nag screen states No matching symbol: EP. I've tried the @EPU21 and get same nag message. What am i missing?
I am using google sheets for spreadsheet, formatted like: Symbol,Price Level,Note,Foreground Color,Background Color,Diameter
Seems simple enough, publish on web, copy link into Cloud Study, but apparently i am missing a step or two. Pls advise