Plotting or Importing Multiple Horizontal Lines at one time

abctrading

Hello, I am trying both share and import multiple S/R levels, but find it bulky to plug in each individual line. Would be great to be able to plug in all the price levels at once and have them all plot.

I am trying to figure out if we can Import or plug in information for multiple Horizontal lines where you only have to open up the component or Study once rather than having to individually plug in each individual line separately.

Is this something that we can tweak within Components that we already have or is this something that would need to be more of an SDK Custom Study or Component?

Thanks.

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello,

I have added this as a feature request, currently it isn't possible to import multiple lines at once.

From Configure > Preferences > Chart > Chart Settings, you can disable the Revert to Default Tool option, this way if you add a horizontal line it will stay on that tool so you can draw one after the other.

Regards.

Dojidog

I save the repeating lines I use as individual toolbar menu items. Setting color, style, visibility, text (Custom), etc. I saved the individuals as a group. Added the group to the tool bar. This way I can click the one I want and add as many lines as needed. I set the levels individually from the pile.

Attachments

• $SPX.X - E And F - Jul-19 2044 PM (15 min).png
    $SPX.X - E And F - Jul-19 2044 PM (15 min).png
    101.4 KB · Views: 62

Marvin

Hello,

Does anybody know if it is possible to make an indicator like the one shown below? I would like to add multiple horizontal lines with different properties to the ES chart. The attached picture is from my tradingview account and the script was made on Pinescript.Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 5.04.38 PM.png