Pending and live orders I placed via the DOM are suddenly NOT appearing on the chart.

BenjFranklin

It was working fine yesterday and I just updated to 6.7.12 this morning.
I can't find the correct setting (for example, Show Orders is checked, but nothing appears) or solve this.
Not sure at all if the update changed a setting or something.
Any advice? Thank you.

PocketChange

Have been trading on the DOM with 6.7.12 today, and it has been fine. Orders appear on the chart as usual.

I know you mentioned "Show Orders" is on. Have you got it set to on in the chart layout, as well as preferences -> chart -> options?
Hi there, I actually had a different issue that cause order to not show on the chart. I have multiple accounts - the issue was that the account I was trading on the DOM was not the account selected on the Chart. I had to open the trade panel on the chart and change to the correct account. Is there perhaps a setting that could change account globally? if I switch to a different account on the DOM it changes on the chart too?

PocketChange

Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean.

As far as I'm aware, the Chart links to the DOM account you have selected in the Chart's DOM panel window to allow for chart trading.

That wouldn't be the case if you use a a standalone DOM panel or a DOM window not connected to a chart.

I don't think there's a global setting to change the account you're on. You can only set the default account, I think.
Ah yes you are correct, I've been using the standalone DOM. Thanks for your response!