Painted Trend (using EMAs)

ScottyA

Here's a Study created with the help of @dsinnig of Trading Indicators. He does INCREDIBLE work that's reasonably priced, and for the record, I promote Daniel on my own accord.

The Study takes the EMA averages from the High, Midpoint and Lows of each bar to create a channel and then paints the bars any color of your choice based upon the close of the bar. The EMA period is customizable.

Perhaps some screenshots would be helpful?!?

Attachments

• Painted Trend.jar.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Painted Trend.png
    Painted Trend.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 295
  • SPX - Painted Trend - Sep-12 0758 AM (1 day).png
    SPX - Painted Trend - Sep-12 0758 AM (1 day).png
    807 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Rich Trader

Here's a Study created with the help of @dsinnig of Trading Indicators. He does INCREDIBLE work that's reasonably priced, and for the record, I promote Daniel on my own accord.

The Study takes the EMA averages from the High, Midpoint and Lows of each bar to create a channel and then paints the bars any color of your choice based upon the close of the bar. The EMA period is customizable.

Perhaps some screenshots would be helpful?!?
I have a PC and when I add this code through the import feature it does not show

ScottyA

I have a PC and when I add this code through the import feature it does not show

I just reloaded it this morning with zero issues. Can you provide more info?

What version of MW?
When you look in Studies, do you see the folder Studio 314?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 7.49.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 7.49.43 AM.png
    478 KB · Views: 29

kktrades1

@ScottyA This is very nice and thank you very much for posting!! Is there any way that I can see the java code for this study? I am new to motivewave and was wondering if I could see the code and learn how it is done or modify or create new studies. Thank you again very much !!

zaki

ello brathers my trial 14 day free was end . i can subsrcribe to anather one 14 day free ?