order value and risk percentage when entering a trade?

famuz

hey there,

i have 2 questions (and a few suggestions at the bottom):

(running MW on OSX, version 6.2.2., broker is IB through TWS build 979 5b)

1 i'd love to see the order/trade value in the order ticket, i think it's a hyper important info. any chance to activate that? or see it somewhere else?
2 is it possible to enter risk %age while entering a trade like tradingview does (see attachment) ?

on a personal note:
i've been trying out your software for a week now and i gotta say entering a trade takes waaay to much time and i can't see the relevant information (%risk and trade value).
on top of that only trades with a 0.5 are allowed, any way to avoid / fix that?

also: literally any software out there has a search function for shortcuts or i simply type a letter so it jumps to the according section. scrolling is a bit outdated, don't u think?

and i'd love to scroll in on a fixed point in the chart. ist that possible? atm it always uses the right side as a reference point which is major confusing.

thing is: i am planning on dropping 99 bucks/mth on this software and as of now a web based application like tradingview is so far ahead in terms of user experience and costs a fraction of that. the only limit they have is that they don't support the relevant brokers as of now. but that might change... just saying.

no rant, really, just stunned that almost no software out there seems 2020.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-21 um 11.31.28.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-21 um 11.31.28.png
    314 KB · Views: 7