Older TPO profile lines don't show

hammadshahir

So, old TPO profile don't show (for example, I have checked 6 months TPO) but I have to scroll back again and again to check previous month or two levels.
For example, this VAH and naked POC is coming from June 3 trading activity. And I have to scroll back to this date and then these lines will appear.
If I want to plot something above 4185 (which was in April trading activity), I have to scroll all the way to April TPOs to display the levels.

Is there any solution that if once TPO data is loaded, it doesn't disappear??

1659956139344.png

Donovan2580

So, old TPO profile don't show (for example, I have checked 6 months TPO) but I have to scroll back again and again to check previous month or two levels.
For example, this VAH and naked POC is coming from June 3 trading activity. And I have to scroll back to this date and then these lines will appear.
If I want to plot something above 4185 (which was in April trading activity), I have to scroll all the way to April TPOs to display the levels.

Is there any solution that if once TPO data is loaded, it doesn't disappear??

How many profiles are you loading? I was not sure if you meant you are loading 6 months worth in the box below.

I keep track of old POC's via the Volume Imprint study and as long as I have "Show All" selected they will plot. It does take forever to load though. I would imagine that the TPO study would be the same way?

Just a thought

1660150287615.png