OHLC Study Enhancement

igor.s

Would you consider to expand the OHLC study functionality to support not only daily but weekly and monthly timeframes? Say when I trade on a smaller timeframe like 5 mins and use OHLC study I can see the daily levels, with the proposed enhancement I would able to see weekly and monthly levels as well. In that case I would have 3 OHLC studies on the same chart set to different levels: daily, weekly, monthly. All important levels are in one place.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Igor

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Would you consider to expand the OHLC study functionality to support not only daily but weekly and monthly timeframes? Say when I trade on a smaller timeframe like 5 mins and use OHLC study I can see the daily levels, with the proposed enhancement I would able to see weekly and monthly levels as well. In that case I would have 3 OHLC studies on the same chart set to different levels: daily, weekly, monthly. All important levels are in one place.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Igor

Hi Igor,

That makes sense.

Would you like to have labels for the current week/month or the rolling week/month (eg. the last 5 trading days even if it extends to the previous week)?

Thank you.

igor.s

If labels are customizable it would be great too. I was thinking to use different colors.
Thank you for considering.

cybedard

If labels are customizable it would be great too. I was thinking to use different colors.
Thank you for considering.
Hi Igor and Jason
Joe is referring OHLC study to me. Do you mind to attach this study ? Thx

BigMario

Any updates on implementing this feature? and maybe also having the ability to extend the lines beyond the current trading session to the price axis.