not able to flatten simulated or demo account

Choppy

Yesterday I placed trades on the MotiveWave simulated account as well as the CQG demo account, and after switching to my live account and placing trades, I closed MotiveWave. Later reopened it and saw the active orders on simulated and demo, which I had forgotten about. I tried to flatten them, but the flatten button was having no effect. I had no way to exit the position. My concern here is that this could happen on my live account.

Choppy

Here are two screenshots, one of my Filled Orders showing an open position, and another showing the DOM with no positions open.

Attachments

• sim-dom-no-position-to-flatten.JPG
    sim-dom-no-position-to-flatten.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
  • sim-positions.JPG
    sim-positions.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 5

Choppy

Maybe this is related:

Here also are two screenshots of Trades for the simulated account. Notice the Start Date for the report.. Range is the 31st to 4/2.

This shows the last two orders as open (or if not open, at least they have no exit time) with an entry time of 4/1 5:37:09 AM and 4/1 6:30:40 AM.

Weirdly, if I change the start date for the report back to the 30th, those two orders now show as having an both entry and exit times, but now the exit time is the same as the entry time for the report that started on the 31st. Disregarding for a moment the problem with exit date not showing up or exit being an entry with different ranges, the date of the entry / exit times are both on 4/1, I'm not sure why any of the info for these orders would appear differently by selection gthe 30th or the 31st as the start date.

Attachments

• trade-report-07-52-AM-EDT--march30.JPG
    trade-report-07-52-AM-EDT--march30.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 1
  • trade-report-07-52-AM-EDT--march31.JPG
    trade-report-07-52-AM-EDT--march31.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 1

ColtTrades17

I had this exact same thing happen to me with my Topstep account but mine happened March 31 and due to this error I had to reset my account because it put me over my risk limit and I couldn't close the position... I figured it had something to do with the Roll in Gold but obviously this is something else going on. I risk managed for a 20 tick stop and here I was pooping myself massively offside and unable to close my position, I was pretty angry that happened. haha
On March 31 I also had a GIANT $18 spike Straight down and straight up within a 5 second timeframe on the platform. My account is risk managed to $1000 day loss and one a 1 lot that spike was an $1800 move down and right back up, I would have been booted from the program if I was in a trade at that moment. IDK what's going on but, they still haven't reached out to me after I sent them the email with screenshots.
Check out this spike down in Gold

Attachments

• Gold SPIKE Error 2.JPG
    Gold SPIKE Error 2.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Gold SPIKE Error.JPG
    Gold SPIKE Error.JPG
    456.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Gold SPIKE Error 3.png
    Gold SPIKE Error 3.png
    880.1 KB · Views: 10