New User - Basic Question - No Live Updates?

Double-H

Hi All,
New trial user user, still getting acclimated and did a bit of searching so apologies if this should be obvious, but....

I'm expecting charts to update in real time but they're not. Simple 5-minute chart, a half hour later nothing has moved. Using TD Ameritrade connection in case it matters.

Thanks,
Howard

Last edited:

Donovan2580

Hey Howard -

Yes the charts should be "real time", but of course that all depends on the data... Even if you had a delayed data feed they still should update and just be XXX minutes behind.

Sounds like you are either not connected or something is wrong with the configuration.

Is this symbol in the bottom left hand corner this color, or is it yellow? (The one shown is the color when MW is connected). It will be yellowish if there is no active connection.

1675371679520.png

Double-H

Appreciate the reply Donovan. The connection icon is the right color. I can't help but think I'm missing a config option somehwere, but it's a fresh install and I didn't change anything.

1675372901528.png

Donovan2580

That icon next to your arrow indicates you are not running the newest version... Can you update it to the newest version on the off chance this problem was addressed in a recent bug fix release?

Double-H

That seemed to do it, thanks again. Getting acclimated to the old-school and somewhat quirky UI. I like it so far ;-]