New MW is so bad - DOM

ww92

My DOM's cancel all button no longer works - I have to manually cancel all my trades in Rithmic as orders sometimes don't show up on the DOM anymore. It has cost me due to hidden orders. Cancel All button doesn't even light up as it can't recognize I have orders entered. Don't change what wasn't broken please.

New time and sales was a headache reconfiguring from the prior version.

Getting disconnects frequently with Rithmic since I updated to the latest version.

pool31

Doing a major update in the middle of the trading week... why? Don't get why they couldn't have waited till friday. Also, if you don't mind sharing how did you end up fixing the Time and sales? I tried opening a new one and it's still grayed out.

Thanks.

barker

Doing a major update in the middle of the trading week... why? Don't get why they couldn't have waited till friday. Also, if you don't mind sharing how did you end up fixing the Time and sales? I tried opening a new one and it's still grayed out.

Thanks.
probably figured out by now; not sure exactly - checked and unchecked the "highlight" orders at bottom of custom colors a few times, seemed to do it. nice to get rid of the grid lines bug I guess(every new page/chart would open with grid lines and an odd setting not intended then when tap grid lines box 2 times it would go to default)