New broker addition

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,
At the moment, IC Markets does not have an API that we can connect to so this will not be possible.

komlos

Hi,
I think Motivewave is one of the best if not the best trading platform if we just look at features and customizability.
It would be awesome if Motivewave could connect to more forex brokers. Please, consider the following solution that is working through cTrader gateway. Is there any chance you can come up with a similiar workaround? This way it would be possible to connect to every broker that provides cTrader platform...

This may help too:

Thank you

Last edited:

moeatome

Hi,
At the moment, IC Markets does not have an API that we can connect to so this will not be possible.
ic markets has a fix api. The fix api can be accessed via cTrader. I think this should not be a problem for you, because fix api is fix api! ic markets is a popular broker.

AlexW

I would appreciate the ic markets in your brockerage list as well. ic Markets great conditions and motivewave superb platform, especially for clients from europe - both are great and its only a win win for both! Oanda and others is great on motivewave list, but not usable(!), because of european regulations for using third party platform like motivewave! So there is not that much choices using motivewave for forex. Hopefully it wold be different with ic markets!
Thank you

komlos