Need to save and apply study sets

VegasRick

I have been using ThinkOrSwim for 10 years now and I am new to MW. I am wondering if there is a similar feature to ThinkOrSwim in MW where I can save a set of studies and their settings and apply them to any chart while preserving the ability to edit those studies after applying them. I found that the Templates in MW hide the study edit feature when applied and Analyses are saved by instrument and not globally as study sets. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Mdel60

I found that if you click the "View>Components" command, it lists all parts of the active chart template and you can edit from there.

VegasRick

I found that if you click the "View>Components" command, it lists all parts of the active chart template and you can edit from there.
Thanks for the feedback Mdel60 - I tried "Components" under the "View" menu and that gives me the drawing components, not any way to edit the studies in the template. Did I misunderstand you?

Spin

I believe @Mdel60 meant View > Object Viewer.

This submenu shows you all the 'components' on a chart and allows to change them by double clicking on their respective lines. Studies too :)