Need some help with login settings with MotiveWave/Rithmic/Apex..

WildeyChris

Hi everyone! New here.. My name is Chris(new here..) and Im trying to figure out the settings with Rithmic and MotiveWave to start trading for my evaluation! When signing into Rithmic do I have Orders/Selective Load ON OR OFF? Do I have Market Data/Allow Plug-Ins ON OR OFF? System is APEX / Gateway is Chicago Area? When logging into MotvieWave... System is set to APEX.. Gateway is set to CHICAGO.. and what do I set the Market Data to? Just a simple 1-10 setup steps would be REALLY helpful!

luissantillana33

have you gone through the APEX dashboard? it goes through the connection setup & even has videos on how to do it. I can talk you through it but it'll be easier & make sense if you watch the video.

luissantillana33

if you wanna use r-trader pro to be able to have multiple connections being ran through it then you need to make sure plugins are checked in & on motivewave you need to make sure that the r-trader pro box is selected. If you just wanna sign in without using r-trader then you just input your login/ password in the connection.

WildeyChris

I have and I think I have figured it out. I reached out to a friend of mine and I think it's set. Although I'm going beg to have him double check everything hopefully this weekend. Luissantillana33 I just wanted to thank you for the advice you've given me here. I really appreciate the time you took to write those out to help me. Crossing my fingers.....