Multiple Rithmic Connections

scottbonerigo

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody is able to use multiple Rithmic connections at the same time. I have a funded account from both TopStep and Earn2Trade and would love to be able to trade them both on the same instance of motive wave if possible, now I have 2 instances of motive wave set up and it would be great to have a one-stop show for analysis, orders, etc.

Thanks!

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,
Multiple Rithmic connections are currently not supported in a single workspace. Your only option would be to run a separate instance of MotiveWave for each Rithmic connection.

For future reference since I was not given an option to install a second instance, I copied all the files from my initial MW installation to a new folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\MotiveWave to C:\Program Files (x86)\MotiveWave0 in my case) and was able to set up each one with a different workspace and concurrently login with 2 different Rithmic accounts (Leeloo and Apex) on the same computer. You will need to create a shortcut to the new installation so you can find it easily.

Last edited:

guestx

are you able to login to the same workspace with 2 Rithmic accounts? so you you would have only one Motivewave workspace open and be able to say run TopStep and Apex?