Multiple data feeds.

Peter

I have two data brokerage workplaces in the Ultimate edition. Is there a way to toggle between the two without re logging in?

igor.s

I have multiple feed, associated with different brokers, in one workspace. MW supports multiple connections. Is that what are you trying to accomplish?

abctrading

@Peter - You can add multiple data feeds into each workspace and have them all running or connected at the same time.

Go to Configure >> Workspaces >> Select or highlight the workspace you want to add connection(s) to >> then click on the Modify button option >> Add Connection >> Update Workspace.

It works great for me when I run my CQG and Rithmic data feeds.

Peter

@Peter - You can add multiple data feeds into each workspace and have them all running or connected at the same time.

Go to Configure >> Workspaces >> Select or highlight the workspace you want to add connection(s) to >> then click on the Modify button option >> Add Connection >> Update Workspace.

It works great for me when I run my CQG and Rithmic data feeds.
Works..Awesome! Thanks so much.

parthpat

For those that don't have Ultimate Edition. How can I connect to two data feeds simultaneously on a Mac? I don't see option to open a new instance.