Motivewave with Mes Capital (OneUp Trader)

RDK91

I have just passed the OneUpTrader challenge and used Motivewave as my platform, using the RTrader Gateway for market data, which worked fine.

However now that i have received my funded account the system i have to select in Rithmic Trader is MES capital and this isn't an option in the Environment section of Motivewave login page.

Is there a workaround for this? The supported broker and data feed list does show MES captial as an option, but i can't get it working.

Donovan2580

Congrats on passing that!! 🙌 While I do not have any experience with OneUp, I think that most connections established via Rithmic are pretty much the same.

If the MES Capital option from the dropdown menu is not working, you could try logging on via R Trader Pro and then linking MW to your connection that way.

I have connected this way and it works fine. Just make sure to read this carefully (Especially the 2nd paragraph about the settings on R Trader Pro)

Seems like a lot of hassle though - What options did you select when setting up the new workspace? I am referring to the options in the red box. If I had to make a guess I would say "Live Chicago" & "Non Aggregated" if you want to bypass R Trader all together and just use MW to login.

1655254032411.png

Last edited:

RDK91

Got it working already, was trying to edit a connection instead of creating a new one.