Motivewave(ULTIMATE, ELLIOTT WAVE LITE, PRO, ORDER FLOW, STANDARD)+AddOn users experience with Spot Forex live trading?(If U want Ur Millions Blossom)

Blonde

Dear Fellow Traders,

I'm going to start this thread that covers the Motivewave (ULTIMATE, ELLIOTT WAVE LITE, PRO, ORDER FLOW, STANDARD) +Add on users experience with Spot Forex live trading? Please share your experience live trading with Motivewave (ULTIMATE, ELLIOTT WAVE LITE, PRO, ORDER FLOW, STANDARD) +Add On's and collect and report the bugs in Spot Forex Live trading to bring them to the attention of the Motivewave Support and we request to fix them accordingly with everyone co-operation, yeay!

Best way to report a bug here:
1- Use any screen recording application you like to record a video of your Motivewave screen while issue duplicates and put the Video on your Cloud Drive and share the viewing link here.
2- Don't bother with screenshots as they can't help the developers to understand how the issue duplicates. Thus issue will never get resolved and bugs remain persistently and you will be the one who loses money trading live with a platform that has bugs.
3- Only after creating a video recording of bug duplicating matter, you may add some screenshots if you see further details is necessary.
4- Please make as many details as possible to help the developers duplicate the bug and thus they can debug it accordingly.

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Last edited:

BarryPittman

I'm going to start this thread that covers the Motivewave (ULTIMATE, ELLIOTT WAVE LITE, PRO, ORDER FLOW, STANDARD) +Add on users experience with Spot Forex live trading? Please share your experience live trading with Motivewave (ULTIMATE, ELLIOTT WAVE LITE, PRO, ORDER FLOW, STANDARD) +Add On's and collect and report the bugs in Spot Forex Live trading to bring them to the attention of the Motivewave Support and we request to fix them accordingly with everyone co-operation, yeay!
------------------------------------
what is indices trading? The answer is rather simple
Tnx and best of luck 😇

Thanks a ot for the discussion points and clarification of all the above information. I think, forex broker can be a great choice for this point of view. And you will enjoy it further.

RendonChris

I am not sure, what are you talking about in the message. But I used the cfd pip calculator last month to increase my profit. It is a rather convenient tool to enjoy the process of trading over all.

Blonde

I am not sure, what are you talking about in the message. But I used the cfd pip calculator last month to increase my profit. It is a rather convenient tool to enjoy the process of trading over all.

Hiya @RendonChris

Thanks. You can calculate the information on that link manually yourself with a standard calculator as well.

About my original post in this thread, it's about encouraging to collect and report the bugs in Motivewave (all trading versions) to the support team or directly post the bugs here to someone collect and report it to the support team on her/his behalf, if you know what I mean?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Essaidovski

Hi all ,
Personnaly I have problems with auto analysis Eliot wave . for exemple it always gives me a wrong wave 4 which retrace in the territory of wave 1.
I already asked in the Eliot wave Chanel , but didn't have any answer .
thank you all .

Attachments

• exemple .jpg
    exemple .jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 10

Mhndalgarni

Can i have an advice , i am using renko chart which depend on tick my data provider is xenith some ticks are mising . what alternatives are available for FX data

Attachments

• 1684953588914.png
    1684953588914.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 1