MotiveWave stopped updating data due to login error. How to fix?

brcz

Hello,

When I try to log in to MotiveWave by opening the program and clicking "Continue," a pop-up appears that says, "Login Error" and below that, "Historical data is not supported for expired instruments. Symbol: {O} epxiry date: {1}."

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks!

igor.s

I have never seen such error. One thing comes to mind if you instead of clicking on Continue go to Options -> Workspaces and edit it.

cheers.

ScottyA

Agree with @igor.s.

Can you tell us more about your setup (computer specs, os, MW version, data provider)?

Donovan2580

Hello,

When I try to log in to MotiveWave by opening the program and clicking "Continue," a pop-up appears that says, "Login Error" and below that, "Historical data is not supported for expired instruments. Symbol: {O} epxiry date: {1}."

Thanks!

Are you using Rithmic by any chance?? They do maintenance on the weekends & I have frequently had problems logging in before the open Sunday night.

It never just tells you "We are down for maintenance ", instead I get some obscure error message like you described.

Just a thought.

Indyan

Hello,

Thanks!
Yes same with me, i sync time from setting , but still facing issue with google data only

brcz

Thanks for your replies, everyone.

I am using Mac OS X 10.14.6, on a 2016 macbook pro. MW version 6.3.1. Data provider is Google data.

I have tried re-syncing the data, but it seems not to have done anything. I am not sure what Rithmic is, but I do not think I'm using it.

Thank you.