Motive Doesn't show all Binance/Coinbase Coins

Milad1154

Hi there,

Although I have opened both Binance/Coinbase Pro on Motivewave but none of them show a full list of their coins, Why?
Binance only shows 12 and this number of Coinbase is down to only 4. Did I miss something?

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-02_16-57-16.jpg
    photo_2021-12-02_16-57-16.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 5

Pejman

HI Milad

i had the same issue and i solved my problem by making a list of coins that are traded in Binance and them imported them as a watch list :

1638656475982.png

then when you click on each Binance bring the chart for you (just wait after import for a few minutes to load data just once)
i attached list of coins that i got from Binance that i made it with MW format (you can add more to that if you want )

Attachments

• Binance Crypto List MW Format.csv
    18.4 KB · Views: 24

Milad1154

HI Milad

i had the same issue and i solved my problem by making a list of coins that are traded in Binance and them imported them as a watch list :

View attachment 1103

then when you click on each Binance bring the chart for you (just wait after import for a few minutes to load data just once)
i attached list of coins that i got from Binance that i made it with MW format (you can add more to that if you want )
Hello Pejman jan,

Thank you very much for your solution. Although I have solved my problem, this is a very good solution from you and I am going to use your list. Thanks again.

johnrutley

HI Milad

View attachment 1103

huge thank you for sharing the csv file