Modify MotiveWave Indicators

xtrremel

Hi,

I'm looking for a programmer to help me to modify some current indicators of MotivWave, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Spin

I have been programming for MW for a couple of years now, so I might be able to help :)
Webiste in my bio
👇👇

Last edited:

hammadshahir

@Spin I have an idea based off your range breakout strategy if we can flip it to previous days' volume profile levels.
If price crosses above the previous period/day's valule area high, long and vice versa for short. To make it more appealing, we can use daily Fib levels for profit taking. You can message me if you want to discuss more this idea. :)

Spin

I am sure that is a splendid idea, @hammadshahir, but you will have to explain it to me in more detail.
I have never used volume profiles and only have a faint idea of how they work. :unsure:

The Study is available in the MW-SDK, so I guess it would be possible to extract values from it.
Which ones would you need ? Could you perhaps upload an annotated screenshot of what this strategy is supposed to do (When should it open / close ?)

And furthermore, do you have an idea of how many people trade this way and would be willing to pay for such a Strategy ? I need to figure out whether all the long coding hours will buy me coffee or not 😆

hammadshahir

@Spin All professional traders trade on TPO/Volume profile. I also have another idea to improve your strategy, which will give many cups of coffee. Is it okay. RE: TPO/Volume profile levels, here are my ideas. How can I reach you? If you twitter, feel free to message me @hammadhshahir

1660923372741.png

mwUserGreg

in that example above, it was solid fibonacci levels. and the benefit is that you know where those levels will be, well in advance.