Mobile MW is in Apple Store

igor.s

I have not seen an official announcement but I have installed the MW from the Apple Store on iPad. Connected to TD Ameritrade.

cheers.

ryguy5190

Same here, was messing around with it today. Works pretty well and is smooth. Just wondering how to get my current chart templates from desktop over to mobile.

ApexTrading

I am very much glad to have your Android app finally, unfortunately i have tried all 6 brokers for demo account but app is popping up various errors even for valid demo account details, please, help me fix it. Thanks

dirtymoose

Same here, was messing around with it today. Works pretty well and is smooth. Just wondering how to get my current chart templates from desktop over to mobile.
Is there any update on this?

mediavue

Is there any update on this?
I also can’t log in from my phone or iPad. Can login ok from my Mac OS desktop though. I used to be able to log in ok with the beta version for phone/iPad. What’s going on?

nooris

I think you need to have a current support license to use it. Mine is working fine on iPhone and iPad. It's an incredible bit of software. Almost unbelievable to have volume imprint chart on an iPhone/iPad. Amazing bit of tech, far better than the previous best mobile app, the now deceased Tradovate.

However, I do not love the ease of execution (at least by default, I haven't tinkered much with settings), but as it stands its way to easy to place an order on the DOM or hit buy, sell, flatten, by accident. Especially since with touch devices, sometimes you are just adjusting your hold on the device, not trying to place an input. Others including CQG Mobile require a second confirmation with the OK button in a different area. That would be wise.