Missing TPO's? Data?

Hi Everyone,
Perhaps someone can shed some light on this for me?
as you can see in the attached screenshot of a TPO chart, 3 days of TPO's are missing (tues-thurs) last week.
Chart is FDAX0323, Rithmic data, AMP broker, Custom hours (CET) 0800-1730regular 0100-2200extended.
they are missing whether showing extended data or not, split ETH/RTH or not, those 3 days are completely missing on the TPO but they do show on same chart in bars when bars are enabled.
Please help :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 9.45.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 9.45.08 AM.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 13

Donovan2580

I do not look at FDAX, but I do look at ES & NQ with a Rithmic feed... Unfortunately this happens to me all the time. I was told by MW support that this is a Rithmic issue. If you reload the data it will actually pull down CQG data from MW servers and should fill in those holes.

Normally in this situation you can still see time based bars, but it is unable to populate that tick-based data which seems to be your case.

Did you try and right click on an empty space on the chart and clear the data for just that symbol?

Thanks for the reply,
Do you mean right click and "clear local data"? I have tried this a couple times already.
Thing is I have my TPO set to use historical minute bars not tick data, So you would assume if it can load the time based charts it should be able to load the TPO.
feels like more of a platform issue to me but who knows...

Well the TPO still populates if dragged over from the components panel, didn't think to try this until just now and it scales just like the standard ones if zooming in and out. So a pretty simple work around I guess... still a bit annoying though

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 8.02.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 8.02.39 AM.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 10

Donovan2580

Yup that is what I meant by clearing the local data... If you have the TPO set to historical minute bars than you are correct; it certainly rules out a lack of having tick data as the issue...

Very odd that it loads from the component panel - I have had a few times where my TPO seems stuck and I just toggle the timeframe on the bottom from 30 min to 5 minute and back to 30 minutes to force it to redraw itself.. A long shot and seems completely unnecessary but worth a try.

Other than that I am stumped on that one :rolleyes: