Missing class com.motivewave.platform.ui.draw.component.study.DataSeriesImpl;

MIhalj

Hello,
please let me know if anyone has DataSeriesImpl class to share. It is used in MABase.java file (MABase file is under "MotiveWaveStudies113020/com/motivewave/platform/study/ma).
Best regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-02 124023.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-02 124023.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 10

MIhalj

I removed couple lines so there is no connection to DataSeriesImpl just to see if I can compile and Build file and seems it worked. But then it was time for new level of frustration. File does compile and build. Then I went to IntelliJ's project structure to specify that I want jar file as an output. As you can see from pictures if searching by name, my class is not on the list and if I go through project and click on class, OK button is grayed out, so there is no way for me to create Jar file based on my class.
Did anyone have similar issue and if did what is solution (beside kicking/burning whole computer)?
BTW still interested to get above mentioned class if anyone has.
Regards,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 10

Spin

I take a different path to obtain that result.

There is already a 'deploy_jar'-function in MW's ANT-build file:

This file is in the 'build'-folder in your project, normally:

The .jar will appear in the /MotiveWaveExtensions/lib folder afer running the 'deploy_jar'-function (or in the location you specify on line 13 of the build.xml)

MIhalj

Hello Spin,
I did get "examples.jar" under "build/jar/" folders, but when I tried to import that .jar into motivewave, there is no my indicator imported at all. In my case, jar file did not go straight to MotiveWave/extensions due to how files are organized on my comp which is not even important right now. In attachment is zipped version of my classes in it (btw it is basically projection oscillator with couple code lines taken out due to missing class mentioned in title; there are also two files signals and values). If you do not mind please check and let me know if you are able to import it into MW. Thanks for all your help,

Attachments

• examples.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 0