Manually adjusting OCO order trailing Stop/Target not working after new (6.7.9) software update.

GAi

Hello Team MotiveWave! I hope everyone is doing well!

Please I’m hoping you can help me with this one little issue I’m experiencing with since updating to the latest software update (6.7.9) which was released on July 28th.

Unfortunately I’m now realizing that every time I do place an OCO order and then try to manually trail my Stop Order or adjust my Target Price I’m unable to do so.

The only way to go about it is to cancel and then manually re-add both stop order and target in a new specific area that I want.

Have anyone also experiencing this issue since updating to the latest software update?

Thank you all in advance for your support!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 5.20.31 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 5.20.31 PM.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2

luissantillana33

does that happen after they are filled or before? i notice that before they are filled it will not let you adjust them & keeps them with the strategy you choose. but after they are filled you can adjust them wherever you want. i don't have any issues adjusting them after they are live anywats.

GAi

Hello Luis!

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and responding to me.

Yes, it happens after the order is filled. Prior to updating to the latest version I didn’t have that issue and was able to make adjustments after the order is live.

luissantillana33

oh ok, i have not updated to the latest version yet so that might be it. I will pay attention & see if anyone else is having any issues or email support as it might be a bug. Worst case go back to the previous version until it gets resolved. Support can email you the previous version as well.

GAi

That’s sounds great, I’ll email the support team and hopefully they can look into that if it’s a bug that need to be fix so no one go through this experience.

Thanks again Luis for your help!

zerosum

I am also experiencing the same issues I can only adjust the orders on the DOM and not the price chart after updating to 6.7.9

GAi

I am also experiencing the same issues I can only adjust the orders on the DOM and not the price chart after updating to 6.7.9
Hello Zerosum, sorry to hear that you’re also experiencing similar issue with the new update…. I have sent an email to the MotiveWave support team. Hopefully they are able to help resolve the issue soon!

igor.s

I have reported an issue with 6.7.9 indicating a bug with PnL calculation in the Replay mode. Until's fixed the 6.7.8 is used.

cheers.

digtlpete

I'm also experiencing the same issue with not being able to manually adjust OCO orders.

Kbs123

same probem for me, ridiculous. I hope they compensate me for my potential earning today.

GAi

Hello everyone!

Just a friendly FYI… I Just got email response from MotiveWave Support Team. They are able to reproduce the issue and will work on it and sent out an update with a Fix ASAP.

In the meantime they shared with info to revert back to the previous Version if necessary.

Just wanted to share this information with you as well if needed!

LINK: MotiveWave (Older) version 6.7.8

Windows link - https://downloads.motivewave.com/builds/498/motivewave_setup6.7.8.exe

macOS link - https://downloads.motivewave.com/builds/498/motivewave6_7_8.pkg

macOS M1 link - https://downloads.motivewave.com/builds/498/motivewave_m1_6_7_8.pkg

Linux link - https://downloads.motivewave.com/builds/498/motivewave_6.7.8_amd64.deb

GAi

Kdogg450

I have reported an issue with 6.7.9 indicating a bug with PnL calculation in the Replay mode. Until's fixed the 6.7.8 is used.

cheers.
I was wondering what was going on here - just started using MW this week and was scratching my head lol. Nice to know it does work.

igor.s

I've got a beta version of the platform from the support where the issue is resolved. I anticipate the fix to be included in the next official release.

cheers.