Looking for an experienced programmer to update the strategy

valB

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a programmer who can do some updates to my existing strategy. I worked with Daniel several times, who did a great job with my algo, but he is moving away from customer programming so I need some help.

I need the following things done:

I need to set new rules for the SRO indicator with INTRABAR (custom) settings to match market replay to live trading. In market replay on a 1m chart, the bar moves in three clicks in increments of 20 seconds (my best guess). As the result, in the market replay signals generates only at 00-20-40-60 seconds intervals and are placed at the market. In live trading with an INTRABAR setting, signals are placed whenever the SRO intrabar shows overbought/oversold. Because of that, there is a discrepancy in some signals between market replay and live. Even though it is insignificant, it distorts the results. I need to update the strategy to match its behavior in market replay during the live trade.

I also need some minor updates, like adding the STOP feature, adding new trading sessions, adding the standard feature of another indicator, etc.

If you think you can help me or know someone who can, please contact me. Send me your rates and turnaround time for this project. You can contact me here, DM me or email me at vbaur@hotmail.com

cassiebender

Hi! Sorry for late reply, I'm a newbie here. It's not an easy task to find the right software developer. Maybe the best option in your case will be finging the software company which provides you with the best solution. I can suggest you one option. Please, check sloboda-studio.com/frontend-development to resolve your issue.

Brain159

I also apologize for the late response. If you haven't found a solution to your question, I can recommend our CTO as a service for startups https://computools.com/cto-as-a-service/. In addition to a team of experienced developers, you'll be able to find a professional leader who is invested in the success of your project, regardless of the team you're working with. They will help you navigate issues and problems you may not have been aware of.

karfageniiy

Thank you for reaching out with your project requirements. Regarding your project management needs, I noticed Cleveroad offers a valuable service called CTO as a service for Startups. While my expertise lies in programming and strategy development, their CTO service might be worth exploring for the broader strategic aspects of your project.