Logarithmic Scale In Gartly Patterns

piroozman

Hi Everybody!
Here is a question. Which I will be grateful if anyone here can help me.
When I toggle Semi-log Scale button on the price chart, the Fibonacci ratios doesn't change from a numerical to a logarithmic scale in the Gartley harmonic patterns.
As you can see in the two screen shots below, prices are same in the XABCD points in both pictures.
How can I change these scales? or is this changeable by the way? Please refer me to a reliable link, text, video, etc.

StephenU

Hello, did you ever find a solution for setting fib ratios to log scale?

piroozman

First of all, I would like to thank the MotiveWave team for not answering this question at all. I had completely forgotten this question until I saw that you asked me a question.
Yes. I came to the conclusion that in Gartley patterns the important thing is the ratio of change of prices and not the logarithmic or non-logarithmic scale.
In the sense that whether your chart is logarithmic or non-logarithmic, the ratio of price changes to each other will be equal. So in general it will not make a difference in the subject.

Jlee

I use Elliot wave and I would like to convert the Fibonacci ratios to log scale. Is that possible?

I am able to do that in software like Trading view.