Live Price Action Update

jamesskj

Does motive wave have a way to view live price action? For instance, in trading view, you can see the bars forming on the chart in addition to the time left on each bar but for some reason, I can't see any of that in MW. To see the current price, I have to click out of the chart and then click back which is frustrating. How do I fix this?

Donovan2580

Does motive wave have a way to view live price action? For instance, in trading view, you can see the bars forming on the chart in addition to the time left on each bar but for some reason, I can't see any of that in MW. To see the current price, I have to click out of the chart and then click back which is frustrating. How do I fix this?

Yes MotiveWave certainly has charts that are updated live.

Who is your data provider / what kind of instrument are you looking at??

jamesskj

Currently, I am looking at Binance. But I had the same issue with Interactive brokers... Same issue for all instruments regardless of data provider.

Donovan2580

Ok that is good to know. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with either of those to be able to provide any assistance, but I know there are many people here using IB successfully. Hopefully one of these people will chime in soon :)

jamesskj

Ok that is good to know. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with either of those to be able to provide any assistance, but I know there are many people here using IB successfully. Hopefully one of these people will chime in soon :)
Ok.. thanks

GAi

Hello James! Hope all is well on your end.
Not sure if this is exactly what you are referring to but I thought I’d share this just in case. In MotiveWave you can see the remaining time left for each candle as they are forming.

1. Double click or click on the gear icon on the respective chart that you are looking at to go to settings menu
2. Click Chart -> click Lable -> then look for Bar countdown
This would help you see the remaining time left the candles are forming.

Hope this help!

Best regards!

Attachments

• IMG_4025.jpeg
    IMG_4025.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 6